Tuesday, June 3, 2008

its a hard knock life - for maddie's head

maddie's head (and face) have it pretty rough. keeping her free of disfiguring scars is quickly becoming one of my top priorities. as of bedtime tonight, madelyn has a mark and bump in the center of her forehead from an outdoor tabletop, another small cut near her hairline above her right eye, a long red mark that is starting to bruise running from the outside corner of her right eye to near her ear that she did some how with a couch cushion, and a penny sized bruise under her left eye (they all look worse in real life than they do in the photo). i am beginning to think that i need to assure people that i am not neglecting (or abusing) my child! the rest of her body stays fairly injury free - thankfully!

if you are just sitting down to read maddie's updates, you might want to get a snack. while we have been busy entertaining shannon and uncle derek this weekend, maddie has had a lot of experiences worth noting and i am going to do them all as seperate posts. enjoy! love.

2 comments:

Lorelai and Kinley call me Mom said...

I appreciate you efforts to do separate posts. I was a bit confused at first because I read them starting at the top, but soon figured it out. Glad you're back. I needed a Maddie-fix :)

Becky said...

Who needs movie and popcorn when you can have Maddie a popcorn ... bring it on.