Saturday, January 31, 2009

kicking

baby 2 was very active last night after i got home (from a "mom's night in" in the neighborhood) and matt finally got to feel it moving! i was actually feeling kicks or something of that nature that were very strong so i interrupted his falling asleep so that i could share. and then this morning i could actually see the kicks as the baby moved around. there is definitely no shortage of energy or strength with this baby!

madelyn was a very active mover, but it seems like this baby is even more active if that is even possible. love.

5 comments:

Sarah Bradley said...

Congrats on Numero Two! Hey I lost all my contact info. Can you email me your phone and address so I can call this weekend? Miss you guys.

GB
843-270-9378
gbrad912@aol.com

Grandma Z. said...

How exciting for Matt! I'm anxious to get to feel him/her myself. Hopefully soon!

Becky said...

It's so wierd when you can 'see' them move, isn't it :)

Machala said...

Congrats! I felt the same way about Jackson moving more even though James moved a lot. I was so worried Jackson would be bigger than James...thank goodness he wasn't! Hope you're feeling well.

Lorelai and Kinley call me Mom said...

I love the 'alien-esque= subskin movements- they are crazy!!! So now, Maddie wants a girl? hmmm. Can't wait to see what Baby G is :)Any feelings on your part?