Tuesday, March 10, 2009

indoor pool

today i decided to let madelyn 'swim' in the big, 6 foot, whirlpool tub in the basement. she picked out her swim suit and was really, really excited to head down for a swim. the suit barely fit. there was no way to put a swimming diaper with it - there wasn't room. it was stretched as far as it could stretch and it looked like it hurt to me, but she was very happy to have it on. she also insisted on bringing some ducks down to swim with her.

here she is trying to share some water with our dog, lady. i thought that it was cute how she says "no thank you" when she realizes that lady doesn't want any.



she really liked the jets in the tub and how they "squirt" water too. i am sure we will do this again while waiting for the weather to finally warm up enough to use her outdoor pool. love.

1 comment:

Lorelai and Kinley call me Mom said...

That is one heck of a nice basement bathtub. When Lorelai and I come stay at your house, can we swim in it, too :) I could use those jets after the week I've had- I might not ever get out. :)