Monday, April 26, 2010

one more picture

here is one more picture from mason's 9-month photo shoot...

if you can't read their shirts - mason is going to be a big brother and madelyn is going to be a big sister again. baby #3 is due on november 9! its one or two months earlier that we had expected, but we couldn't be happier. this is the first time we haven't had a long wait for a healthy pregnancy. in fact, i have felt so good this first trimester that it made me a little nervous. but i am happy to say that the ultrasound showed a healthy baby. and i am a little happy not to have another june birthday. much more to come on this soon (madelyn is really, really excited), but i am so tired after my 'ridiculous day' that i am going to bed. love.

6 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Yay!!! I was just thinking about you and this topic the other day - congrats!!! Maybe the third times the charm- for the easier pregnancy. November? 17 months apart?! Wowza! I bet your mom is going nuts.

Our family said...

Wow!! Congrats!! I am excited for you! So glad the first trimester went well. Have you been able to nurse still?

Grandma Z. said...

I think this is wonderful news! I must admit that it is a little overwhelming seeing how the news has followed the birth of our 7th grandchild(Jude Samuel), but I love even numbers!This will be 8 grandchildren 3 and under. I might be able to call guiness!!!HAHA I love the picture and what a great way to inform everyone.

Becky said...

Congratulations to you guys!!!

Our family said...

I guess you are going to have to come up with another MLG name! I'll look forward to finding out what you pick!

mom2three said...

This picture is so cute! You are amazing keeping up with everything!! Congrats on #3!!! You make it look so easy! Tell me your secret :o)