Tuesday, April 20, 2010

madelyn 'reading'


madelyn was really excited to tell me that she "knew the words" when we were riding in the car on monday. that is what madelyn calls reading now - "knowing the words". she has been able to 'read' books from memory for a while, but it is actually starting to sound like she is actually reading. she gets distracted in this video from her 'reading' but it was still funny to me so i left it in. sorry that it is so long, but its a long book. and i don't know when she decided that was what the book was called because every other time she has called it "the grouchy ladybug". love.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the video!!!! Enjoyed her reading and I'm so proud of her :) I'm glad she enjoys books. Love, Nana G.

Grandma Z. said...

It's just like her mother, loving books. I do think she might have restless leg syndrome though (HA)! Are those crinkles I see in her hair? It looks very cute.

Witenkling Mommy said...

Awesome! I watched the whole thing- very entertaining. I love how the disrtactions begin with her watching her foot. What an imagination!