Thursday, April 29, 2010

about me

so this pregnancy has been going really well. i don't have the overwhelming fatigue that i experienced with madelyn and mason which has been really helpful. i am definitely worn out, but not to an extreme. although i did go to sleep at 7:30 last night when i normally go to sleep about 10:30 or 11:00 on a typical night.

this one has been much more about nausea. just about everything makes me feel unpleasant. no vomiting but definitely unwell. the biggest problem with this is that i am starving! pregnancy and nursing take everything i have and then some! my stomach is usually growling when i get in bed at night.

i am still nursing mason three times a day. we have switched him to whole milk before bed at night to try and help with his early morning wake-ups (his doctor said this was fine). but it does not seem to have made a huge difference. both my doctor and his said that i can nurse as long as i would like but that i might find it a little awkward as my belly continues to grow. he only has a few more months to nurse any way so i think we will make it. love.

2 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

I never even thought about the fact that you were still nursing! I used to wonder if that was possible (naive me), thanks for answering the question for me.

Grandma Z. said...

It is amazing to me that you are still able to nurse Mason 3 times a day. You were the only one I had nausea with, I never had time to notice with Brad or Josh. I am so glad you are doing so well.