Monday, April 5, 2010

"they match!"

one of madelyn's gifts in the easter packages was a new horse from me-ma (her great-grandma, my grandma). she knew instantly that it was for her and loved that it had curious george on it!

when she went to put it away in her room with her other easter gifts on saturday night she realized that it matched the other horse me-ma had sent when grandma came to visit.

"they match! they match! i need to take a picture with my camera. mom, where is my camera?"

of course they needed to pose in front of the fireplace where all important pictures are taken. here are two of the pictures from her session. love.

2 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Aw! I love it!

Grandma Z. said...

Maddie is becoming quite the photographer! Mema will be so Happy that she like her horse.