Monday, May 25, 2009

35 weeks

so i have reached another time when i have a picture of my pregnancy with madelyn to compare belly size. not that either one of the pictures are particularly great of me. it always seems like these pictures are taken in a hurry because they won't get taken otherwise. you might be able to tell that he (in the striped shirt) is sticking out more than madelyn (in the red dress) was at this point. but you can't really tell how much lower he is because of what i am wearing - you'll just have to take my word for it.



















i think that i have put on about 20 lbs. or so at this point. (i had put on 30/31 lbs. with madelyn by the end.) i probably feel the best i have the entire pregnancy so that is nice, but i am barely sleeping at night. i try not to nap during the day because that is not a habit i want to get into - i don't have the time. plus, i am getting to the point where i don't feel tired because the lack of sleep is so consistent. thankfully, madelyn has been sleeping until 6:30 or 7:00 lately.

he gets the hick-ups every evening and seems to be awake during the day and sleeping at night. overall, the activity seems very similar to madelyn so i am hoping for another great sleeper when he gets here.

lastly, here is some video of madelyn's favorite thing to do with my belly - the last is a real kiss. love.

3 comments:

Grandma Z. said...

These are just too cute! I'm glad the grocery store is spoiling her. She will be so happy to finally see her little brother.

Grandma Z. said...

She is already enjoying her little brother. I can see that he is lower than Madelyn and you look beautiful!!

Lorelai and Kinley call me Mom said...

Somehow I missed this one before... I actually think that Maddie's baby bump is bigger looking. But, I'm sure you know best. Good idea of not getting into the napping habit... I'm STILL trying to break that one. I don't get naps everyday, but boy does my body want one. You look great! You're almost there!!!