Wednesday, April 20, 2016

chayil graduation

"who can fin a woman of chayil? she is worth more than precious rubies." proverbs 31:10

we just love the wednesday night programs at our church. madelyn is in "chayil" and mason started the boys program "brigade" this year. the girls do a whole graduation ceremony at the end of the year. tonight madelyn graduated from 3rd to 4th grades. third grade was "green" - the created vessel.


each grade level does a song or skit sharing what they learned this year.




we love our girl and the woman she is becoming. love.


chayil song
now is the time to show the world
what a girl and a woman of God can be
with the love in our hearts for others and Jesus 
a spirit of purity

made a decision to live for Him and we give what
we have to our mighty King
with a joy in our hearts that Jesus can give
that makes us stand and sing

let the light of Your love
fill me with Your beauty

let the wisdom from above
make me strong for my Lord

help me learn, help me sing
praise to you, Jesus

take my heart, take it all
i give you everything

No comments: