Thursday, December 18, 2008

guess who?

madelyn is going to be a big sister next summer! she can almost tell you too. it comes out something like "big sisser". and she immediately follows that with "baby". we have been practicing for her to tell her grandparents when we skyped with them while she was wearing this shirt.



the baby is due june 27 and i am officially past the 12 week mark. we are hoping that it won't come too close to madelyn's birthday (june 22). this pregnancy has been a lot worse that my first trimester with madelyn. as expected, it is totally different and of course i don't get any chance to nap like i did when i was pregnant with madelyn. i would basically sleep all weekend long - obviously, that was not an option this time.



more details will come later. love.

5 comments:

Erik and Elaina said...

Yay!!! Congrats Michelle and Matt! How exciting! I hope that you feel better soon. Have you had an ultrasound yet? Maddie is such a smart little girl -- I am amazed at how much she knows! She will be a great big sister! I hope you have a great Christmas and that you don't get snowed in if you are trying to travel.

Lorelai and Kinley call me Mom said...

YEAH!!! We're so excited for you! Maybe LB and G Baby #2 can be blogging buddies, too. Maddie looks excited to be a big sis :)
I know you have to work, but if you ever have a chance to nap while Maddie is napping, I say go for it - its a huge help!

Becky said...

I was wondering when this announcement would be coming along ... right around one year is when lots of families get 'the itch' :) Congratulations!!

mom2mason&ellery said...

I am sooooo happy for you! Yeah! Congrats Congrats! I hope it is a boy! I think it is funny that the birthdays could possibly be so close, did you plan that?

Jon W said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting. We're both about to be parents of KIDS. I'm excited for you guys. Tell Matt congrats!