Monday, May 24, 2010

my guess

apparently, i never mentioned that i think the baby is a girl. i thought that i already had and that is why i didn't mention it when i posted that madelyn thinks it is a boy. but there have been several requests for my guess and i thought i would go ahead and post about it.

based on my other pregnancies, my guess is on girl. my doctor said that would be her guess as well. but we won't find out for sure until june 17. and, yes, there was only one baby in the 7 week ultrasound. love.

4 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

You mentioned that to me in an email, and I was wondering if you were still feeling that way. Guess we'll just have to wait and see who's right :)

Grandma Z. said...

Love the baby countdown. Well I guess I have to post my guess too. I actually hope you have a girl but I remember you saying you wanted to have boys when you were younger. My guess is a boy. There reallly is no reason for the guess, it is just a 50/50 guess. Whatever it is, I am very excited to see our #8 grandchild!!!

Our family said...

How exciting that you can feel the baby moving already! I think it is a boy. I hope you are feeling well -- thanks for the encouraging comments regarding my "unraveled" post.

Zachritz Family said...

Little girls are precious! But so are boys! I put my money on boy only because the family history. Can't wait to find out!