Tuesday, March 4, 2014

tuesday tip: shower cleaning

clean the shower last.

i hate cleaning the shower. i usually save it to be my last cleaning job of the day and scrub it down before taking a shower myself. recently, i saw that i missed a spot as i was getting out of the shower and since the scrub brush was still there, i gave it a little scrub. it came off with almost no effort! ah-ha. i had a thought. what if the steam from the shower made it easier to clean off the residue? so i tested my theory the next week and scrubbed the shower, without cleaners, the next week at the end of my shower. yep. super easy cleaning and no chemical fumes! this might not be for everyone (or maybe it is what you already do), but i was excited enough to share.

what is your shower cleaning tip?

love.

2 comments:

Grandma Z. said...

I used to use WD40 on the glass shower doors. It does great but the fumes are probably not good for you. I used Coconut oil recently and it does the same thing but smells a lot better.

mom2mlg said...

you are like 'macgyver' but with coconut oil instead of duct tape!