Tuesday, November 6, 2007

We Survived!

This blog entry comes to you from Mr. Mom. I know that many of you who read this are very concerned on whether or not I, and more importantly Madelyn, survived our first day without Mom holding down the fort. Well we did and we had a great time in the process. It was really a lot fun. I was actually surprised how much work I got done, because I wasn't really planning on getting much of any work done. She took 4 naps for me today which really helped. She also went to bed early today (probably thanks to daylight savings time just taking effect), which has allowed me to get a lot of work done this evening. But now I'm tired and really need to go to bed since we have another big day of eating, sleeping and diaper changing. So good night. And Michelle...know that Maddie and I miss you. We had a great time today, but there were a couple of instances where Maddie just yelled out a cry when she was on her changing table as if she missed her mama. We'll both be excited to see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

mom2maddie said...

I am so proud of you both! And that you managed to get a post up too! See you tonight. Love.

Grandma Z. said...

Thanks for the update Matt! I have been praying for all of you. Sounds like you are doing a great job.

Lorelai and Kinley call me Mom said...

Yeah for you! Michelle must be doing something right if she was able to go out of town and the routine she has with Maddie still ran smoothly. Yeah for everyone!