Tuesday, June 9, 2009

37 weeks

well there has been no progress according to doctor. but there was also no weight gain since last week (mine, not baby). apparently my weight gain and blood pressure could not be better. the doctor told me to keep doing what ever i am doing. i think that i have put on like 27 pounds so far.

i have two friends due 1 and 2 weeks after me and they are both mostly effaced and dilated 1cm or more. i have pretty much resigned myself to the likelihood that they will have babies before me. matt and i aren't holding our breath, but we are still hoping that he will come early so that he is here and settled before the grandparents come to visit.

i am just exhausted at this point. i have been going to bed before 9 every night - which is very early for me.

madelyn and i had a nice morning of shopping and a girls' lunch out since it might be a while before we can have a relaxing lunch together again. it was such a nice treat! love.

2 comments:

Grandma Z. said...

We are sure he will be there before we come. We can't wait!

Lorelai and Kinley call me Mom said...

I feel you being ready for him to be out, but the longer he's in, the better for him - at least till his due date :) Yep- get in all the 'only-child' time you can - it will be gone in a flash! :)