Thursday, August 23, 2012

personal best

i just had to post about this because today was so busy - and still enjoyable!  today we went to the grocery store, target, babies-r-us, bed bath & beyond, (home for lunch), a local resale store for soccer cleats, the park, the pool, (dinner at home) and bedtime by myself (matt golfs on thursdays and doesn't get home in time for bedtime).

and the kids were all great listeners all day (which is why it was enjoyable)!  i even had two different people comment on how good they are as we were running around (i even got my first "great mom" comment as we were leaving target - she said that she had seen me a few times in the store and that i do a great job with the kids).

so proud of my crew.  love.

4 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Your rock! Always, not just on this one day :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a busy day! So glad everyone was doing their best. So glad it was a good one for you -- so brave to take all four out so many places. That's a lot of buckling of seatbelts :) I remember when Gary traveled (often gone 4 days at least) and I had only 2 little ones. By the time he got home I really needed adult conversation! You need a "Super Mom" shirt :) Nana

Grandma Z. said...

Those "Great Mom" comments are priceless. People have no idea what that does for a Mom unless they've been there. You are a Great Mom!

mom2mlg said...

what is better is that while we were at the park a lady was asking me about the kids (are they mine, what are their ages, names, etc.) and then said that i had better give my uterus a rest! what an odd thing to say to a stranger (or, really, anyone).