Monday, August 27, 2012

easier with four

someone asked me if having four was easier than three. i wouldn't say "easier" but the transition was easier. so here is my theory why...

the first one is the first time your sleep is interrupted. but you can generally sneak in a nap or two when you need to.

with two there isn't always napping at the same time so you are much more tired.

by three you are used to being tired.

and at four you have forgotten what being well rested even feels like. tired is the new normal. i don't even consider it 'tired' anymore.

and with that - i should be getting to bed! love.

3 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Interesting theory. Love it. I wonder what five feels like.... J/K!

Grandma Z. said...

Kelly, I think you must be numb by 5! Michelle, You are too funny with your descriptions but I think you might have something here. Hope you get some good sleep nights.

Anonymous said...

Funny! More kids, more interruptions of sleep!