Thursday, August 9, 2012

so much to say

i am almost finished with the laundry from our travels (we had ticks), i have almost stocked the fridge and pantry to a point where we can eat 'real' meals, the kids finish vbs tomorrow night, i have finished up a work project that has been feeling like a monkey on my back because my brain just does not function the way it should, we moved manning into the crib in madelyn's room now that we are done traveling and slept through the night (oh wait, i just didn't turn on the monitor and i slept through the night...), he had his first 'real' smiles today (and he does have a dimple), maddux has started potty training, i have laughed, i have yelled, i am pretty sure that we have convinced others to never have children, we have entertained the general public and that is just the overview - posts to come (look for them prior to this one as i will date them with their real dates).

i am fried and hope to get the blog caught up this weekend but i just had to post something to capture what this week has been! i am great though because i repeat over and over that this will all pass and someday (in the very far future) i will miss it. love.

6 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Love love love this post!!!! So real! I've been thinking about you guys. You are awesome! Your family rocks = keep on doing what you're doing :) and be sure to stop and rest often.

Our family said...

Just as we were thinking about #4, this post might stall those desires a few more months!

Machala said...

:) It's always good to see/read things that make you think, "At least I'm not the only one." During one of my not-so-bright mommy moments at the Y today, I looked up to see that one of my fellow MOPS moms (that I don't know incredibly well) was holding the door for us...oops!

Grandma Z. said...

You are too funny!One day you will look back and wonder how you ever did it all.

Candice and Davidson said...

Right there with you and loving it......my house is a mess right now and I'm nursing a baby so it will just have to wait! Interested to see how potty training goes, we are about to start.

Candice and Davidson said...

Right there with you and loving it......my house is a mess right now and I'm nursing a baby so it will just have to wait! Interested to see how potty training goes, we are about to start.