Friday, June 19, 2009

38 / 39 weeks

i will be 39 weeks tomorrow, but just got around to my 38 week appointment yesterday (i was scheduling around matt's work schedule). baby's heart rate was good, my stomach measures 39 weeks, i was down one pound, and i was almost 2 cm dilated. i am scheduled to be back in next thursday and we will pick a date for inducing at that point.

the picture is a quick one before i headed off to my book club. i really need to try and get a nice picture at some point...

madelyn was playing with her doctor kit before nap time yesterday. after 'listening' to brother's heartbeat in my belly for a while she laid down and listened to her own belly. i tried to get her to recreate our conversation and that is why it is not as spontaneous in the video. maybe she doesn't get the whole baby in my belly thing after all. love.


3 comments:

Lorelai and Kinley call me Mom said...

Looking good, Mama! I have a feeling you're going to get to pick Baby Boy's birthday :) We picked both girls - thats why they are both on the 22nd :)
Absolutely adorable that she thinks brother in in her belly.

Erik and Elaina said...

Maybe baby boy will make his debut on Father's Day!

Grandma Z. said...

You look absolutely beautiful! Maddie is just too cute!! Won't be long now. My guess is the 24th.