Tuesday, September 29, 2009

nothing much

we have been very busy. well, i have been very busy anyway. i have a lot going on at work too. mason continues to give me 10 hour nights and that makes me really happy - and more rested. we had one rough night when madelyn woke up at midnight and peed on her carpet while calling to us (she comes out of her room on her own everyday so i am not sure why she didn't just go to the bathroom), mason woke up at 5 to eat, and then madelyn woke up at 6:30 for the day. it doesn't sound too bad but i had only gone to bed at 11:30 and had a very long day ahead of me. i was fried by 4pm!

the only real news is that autumn has arrived and jackets are part of our everyday attire. mason is not a fan. he doesn't like the wind at all; the same way madelyn didn't. better get used to it, kid! i didn't want any one to have withdrawal so here are some pictures.

madelyn wanted mason to sit next to her and, of course, have me take pictures. she decided to hold his hand for the pictures. and, yes, he is about to cry in the one on the right. love.

3 comments:

Zachritz Family said...

Oh my goodness...I love his pout face!

Grandma Z. said...

I can't believe how grown up Mason is looking. I love his faces and Madelyn is quite dramatic also.

Witenkling Mommy said...

What an adorable hat! I'm getting cold looking at your fall attire. :)