Saturday, December 11, 2010

happy boy

mason was such a happy boy this morning and i thought that he was pretty cute. it's a good thing he's cute because he was the first one up - at 6am.
maddux slept* 8 hours thursday night and 9 hours last night. i almost woke up rested this morning. i needed a break from coffee too. i have had a cup around 3 the past two days to get me through the mid-afternoon lull in my awakeness. i am always the most tired when they are just waking up from naps and ready to go.

matt and i are still waiting for the offer and he is out getting more boxes. at least it is going to be a snowy weekend so we wont feel too bad about keeping them in all weekend. i did take madelyn to a local library this morning because she has been asking to go play with their barn toy for over a month and i wouldn't have another chance before we leave. she had a great time. love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddux sleeps like his daddy did. I was so lucky. I CAN'T WAIT to see the kids. We are praying for your "offer" to come thru to your satisfaction. It would be a relief I'm sure to have it sold. We will pray for a safe trip to Ohio -- please be careful. Love, Nana

Witenkling Mommy said...

Sounds like two content boys :) I SO hope #3 sleeps like that for us. I bet his size helps. I agree, its a good thing Mason is cute, 6:30 is not a fun time to start the day - especially when the newborn is sleeping so well :)