Friday, July 20, 2012

bye, uncle brad and family

it occurred to me that i wasn't in any of the pictures from their visit.  thankfully, they hadn't left yet (because i usually have this thought after our visitors have left).  unfortunately, there wasn't really time for me to make myself presentable (or get dressed).
one of me and the kids.  we couldn't get one with just brad and abby's kids so we just went with everyone.

me and my little brother, brad.

brad and all of the kids.

jude wanted to spend a little more time with manning and was the only one really willing to have his picture taken this morning.
we should have taken some with aunt abby too.  i thought i had more pictures with her but the few i did get aren't very clear.  now i just have to remember that when we go to florida next year...  love.

2 comments:

Grandma Z. said...

I'm so glad you got the pictures with all the kids. Maybe Brad has some with abby and the kids.Anyway, I will be sure to take lots of pictures when you get down here.

Witenkling Mommy said...

Love the different demeanor of the kids when they are with you vs. Brad. My 'little' sister is taller than me, too.