Monday, March 7, 2011

sibling love

the kids just can't wait for maddux to be ready to play with them.  and mason is starting to get the hang of 'posing' for pictures while smiling (some of that has to do with me letting him use the camera to take his own pictures - more on that in another post).

mason got behind maddux in the exersaucer and was 'posing' for me to take a picture but i missed the best smiling poses.












holding maddux.  i couldn't believe that they were both smiling (not that this was the best one of maddux smiling).










this one is from this morning with all three of them in their jammies laying in matt and my bed.  maddux had fallen asleep nursing and when he woke up the other two snuggled up with him.

3 comments:

Grandma Z. said...

Love all the pictures.I just love how Mason is always trying to share Bunny Bear with Maddux. These really bring back memories of you and your brothers.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, especially the last one. It is so sweet that Mason is sharing bunny bear. I've never told you this but I think some of his pictures look like mine when I was a baby. Fortunately, I am never very good at seeing/saying a baby looks like one person or another. Love, Nana G.

Witenkling Mommy said...

Oooh, too stinkin' cute! I can't wait!!