Tuesday, February 23, 2010

rocking hand-me-down

i was going to write something with this yesterday but i couldn't get the picture to load and accidentally hit 'post' instead of 'save' - oh well. madelyn still uses her rocking horse so i wasn't really sure how it was going to go when i attached the seat support for mason to use it that madelyn would not fit in. she was so excited to help him with riding it and didn't complain at all that she couldn't have a turn on it. i think she had just as much fun bouncing mason as she did riding it herself. and mason can hold on and bounce on his own - when madelyn lets him... love.

2 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

So cute! what a great big sister-helper :)

Grandma Z. said...

So glad to see the horse getting used. Mason looks like he likes it. Maddie will show him how to do it. She was asking me to put the seat on when I was there because I put Mason on without it. I can't remember what she called it. I think she called it a mushroom.