Sunday, December 11, 2011

gingerbread house

i have never made a gingerbread house - which madelyn was shocked to hear.  so i thought that we should give it a try.  i picked up a kit at bjs and was pretty impressed at what all it came with, except any clear picture of what the finished project should look like.  it didn't matter.  we all had fun trying to figure it out from a very small picture on the box.

the kids were very pleased with our finished product and can not wait to eat it!  there have been quite a few 'tracks' in the snow/sugar.  then i caught madelyn sticking her finger in it and solved the mystery.  love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had fun. It is adorable. I miss you all. Wish I could see you all and give everyone a squeeze! :) I loved getting Madelyn's call about the deer. I was on my way home from the airport and must not have turned my phone on after the flight. Had a great time in Vegas. I would call but hate to bother you all. Love, Nana

Grandma Z. said...

What a SWEET way to spend family time together.

Witenkling Mommy said...

I could see Matt enjoying a ginger bread building endeavor. Love the matching sweatshirts. so cute. great house, by the way!