Saturday, May 10, 2014

happy (early) mother's day!

i think that this year i received the most mother's day gifts ever! since my big mother's day gift is to go to florida and see wyatt, leaving first thing tomorrow morning, we celebrated mother's day tonight. the kids were all so excited to have me open their gifts and tell me all about them.
mason made his at school and made a card too. in the picture he is holding a tissue paper poppy flower to match the paper.

madelyn was proud of her vine she drew on this bag at church. inside was a washcloth, bath gel and a small soap.

madelyn made this one at school in art class

i think this one was made in her classroom

madelyn proudly told me that she picked raspberry tea for me when everyone else was choosing apple cinnamon.

and my 'potted plant' from maddux. the third flower said how tall he is now.

unfortunately, i totally forgot about mother's day and did nothing for my own mother. well, i did a public declaration on facebook, that counts, right? love.

No comments: