Tuesday, September 14, 2010

32 weeks

today i am 32 weeks with baby boy #2. and i had a check-up this afternoon. there isn't really much to report from the appointment. matt couldn't make it so i had both kids with me and we had to wait almost an hour. this is only the second time in almost 4 years that i have ever waited so it wasn't too big of a deal. thankfully, i had a diaper bag full of snacks and we had stopped at a local park on our way (it was actually madelyn's idea to go to the park before the appointment) so it wasn't too bad.

the good news from the appointment is that my doctor doesn't mind if i fly to kansas for a few days the first week in october. i will be 35 weeks the day i return and that is usually the cut-off time for air travel so everyone has been concerned about me making the trip - except me of course.

here is a picture of me today (on the left) and me at 31 weeks, 1 day with mason (on the right). this boy is a little lower but i look about the same size. which reminds me - i measured exactly 32-weeks at my check-up. love.


2 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Yay for healthy baby boy #2. Your belly looks a little more pointy at the front, but other than that, you're right, you look similar. Seems like that other picture was just recently on the blog, I remember seeing it - time flies!!

Grandma Z. said...

Both pictures are beautiful and your belly isn't any bigger. It really gets me excited to see my new grandson.