Monday, January 17, 2011

built in friend

one thing about the move is that madelyn and mason have to be each other's playmates because there aren't any other options and we are at home a lot right now.  thankfully, they have alwasy gotten along very well so this wasn't too much of a transition.  here are some pictures of them being buddies.  love.

watching a cartoon after mason's nap.  mason brought his snack down to sit next to madelyn.

they were being robots in their toy baskets.  they would get in one together and put the second basket over their heads to create a 'robot'.

wearing daddy's old jerseys.


watching mommy change maddux' diaper.

silly face time.

2 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Awww. I love how well my girls play together when its just the two of them. I mentioned to Jon the other day that its kind of a blessing that no little kids live right next door (there are some down the street) because all these two have is each other when they are at home and they play so well together. It will be very handy when Toto comes, as I'm sure it is when you're tending to Maddux.

Grandma Z. said...

These pictures are great. I wish I had some of your old jerseys to send you but I think we cut them all up to make a quilt. They are both adorable!