Friday, July 22, 2011

house - week 13

everyday seems to bring something new at the house these days.  only two weeks left!  here are picture of the latest. love.
exterior lights are up.

most of the kitchen counters are in.  the lights in there weren't on tonight so i didn't get a very good look at them yet.

carpet rolled out in master.

right side of my closet

left side of my closet

my bathroom vanity

completed doorless shower

matt's closet

walk-in pantry!

kitchen sink

foyer light

completed fireplace

carpet rolled out in madelyn's bedroom

carpet padding in basement (matt is finishing up the wall paint around the trim right now)

cement pad for back porch off of basement

2 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

I just love your choices. If we ever build, I'm consulting with you :) Weird that there's a window in your HUGE closet. the kids' rooms look big, too, and no closets to take up space in there. And the basement! oh my the kids are going to have so much fun down there - total rompus room!

Grandma Z. said...

It's all beautiful! It looks just like everything you and Matt like, Great job!! Can't wait to see it!!