Monday, November 11, 2013

bye, grandma!

i totally forgot to take a picture with madelyn before grandma left and didn't even have my phone with me while we waited at the bus stop.  the bus was already in the neighborhood or i would have run back in for it.  oh well.  we made sure to get pictures with the boys and then mason said that he would take one of the rest of us (but the light behind us was too bright to use his).  maddux got a few good ones though.

we had a very nice visit with grandma.  i didn't get to see her as much as expected because of my surprise get away though.  thanks for making the trip!  we missed you, big pop!  love.

3 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Looks like everyone had another great visit with Grandma. :)

Grandma Z. said...

I had a wonderful time with those precious grandkids of mine!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I bet a great time was had by all :) Nana