Tuesday, October 6, 2009

family photos

we didn't have any luck with a family photo while we were in florida so i made an appointment to try again. plus, we haven't had any pictures of mason done yet and we had some taken of madelyn at 3 months. the photographer was so great and both kids were in great, cooperative moods. unfortunately mason feel asleep by the time we got to his individual shots.





























mason was letting me tickle him today and this is just a taste since we was getting tired of laughing by the time i thought to get a camera.


i am heading off on my first business trip since having mason tomorrow. i am only going to be gone for 26 hours, but that is going to be long enough for all of us. matt will be home with the kids by himself for the first time. we will see how much i am missed... love.

3 comments:

Our family said...

Really cute pictures Michelle! I like the white shirt with blue jeans idea. Mason is really big -- he looks like a little boy in the sleeping pictures (not a 3 month old). I hope your trip goes well. I don't know how you get work done with 2 kids at home. I am amazed!

Witenkling Mommy said...

Great shots! Love the one of Maddie up close. She was definitely in a good picture taking mood :) Mason looks way more mature than 3 months. SO cute. No sound on this computer- will listen to the laughter when back home :) He looks very happy, though.

Grandma Z. said...

I love all the pictures! The photographer did a great job at capturing the entire family. I love mason's video. He is adorable!