Monday, March 22, 2010

she looks just like me

we were out shopping this weekend and madelyn really took a liking to the mannequins at old navy. she said that one looked like her, one looked like mason, one looked like mommy, and one looked like daddy. there were several set up and madelyn checked them all out to pick which ones looks like each of us. none of them actually looked like any of us, but to madelyn they were our twins. she felt so strongly about the resemblance that she asked to have her picture taken with the one that looked like her. then she offered to take my picture with the one that looked like me. i kindly declined her offer.

i had forgotten about this until i found the picture on my phone this morning. love.

1 comment:

Witenkling Mommy said...

ha! I can totally see the resemblance :)
You've been busy on the blog. Can't wait to have a moment to check it all out.

:)