Sunday, October 11, 2015

road trip - buffalo

i have some family in buffalo, ny who i have not seen in person for at least a decade, but we have not made the four hour drive yet for a visit. in a last minute move, we decided to use this four-day weekend to make it happen!

we had a beautiful drive over and they had lunch waiting for us too. one of my cousins was able to join us too with his two boys. their home is historic and has so many amazing details (the kids enjoyed the rainbows thrown by the beveled glass windows). and we even managed to remember to get a few pictures!


me with my uncle john and aunt celeste

me with my cousin jordan

the kids loved all of the great toys!
jordan needed to get the boys home for nap time and the rest of us decided to make our way over to niagara falls. love.

No comments: