Tuesday, January 15, 2013

yet another sleep update

at the risk of 'blog-effect' i am going to give a positive update on the kids' sleep. for the past two nights we have had blissful, uninterrupted sleep until 6am! and yesterday, the 6am wake-up was my alarm clock. the kids - all 4 - didn't get up until after 7am!! i know that i am way too excited about this, but i don't care. it is heavenly to have a little quiet first thing in the morning. i am still conditioned to waking up with them (and i mean "maddux") that i have woken up but gone right back to sleep.

i am sure that this is not my last update on sleep because little ones are always changing their sleep patterns, but for now i am (semi) rested! love.

2 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Yay for sleep! I keep telling myself to go to bed while I can....,,

Grandma Z. said...

Sleep is very important and should be celebrated!!! Let's hope it keeps up. So happy for you.