Wednesday, May 15, 2013

another tooth lost

madelyn has lost another tooth.  this was the first one that she lost at school and came home with it in an envelope.  even though madelyn knows all about the tooth fairy, she still likes to put her tooth under her pillow for us to swap it out for a dollar or whatever we do (sometimes it is change).  sometimes she will just give me the tooth though because she likes to look at the rest in the baby jar where i store them.

today i found a note when i went to get her tooth.  we had just read a book about a sweet tooth and that was the inspiration.
"please give me something sweet for my sweet tooth.  i hope that it is something sweet.  love madelyn.  it is chocolate!"
unfortunately, madelyn has my knack for spelling.  love.

1 comment:

Witenkling Mommy said...

How many teeth has she lost? Lorelai still hasn't lost one! She is saddened by this. I am grateful because I get eebie jeebies when I think about loose and wiggly teeth. My kids teethed on the later side, and I'm told that is reflected in their tooth loss.