Tuesday, May 21, 2013

tuesday tip - carabiner hook

i have had one of these on my keys for years (maybe since high school - so really long) but recently several people have commented on it.  i use it to physically clip my keys to me at all times (i have a phobia of locking them - and the kids - in the car or loosing them and being stranded).  in the winter i keep them in my pocket but in warmer weather, not all of my clothes have pockets.  enter the carabiner hook.  it fits around a tank strap, through an open button hole (my jean jacket does not have pockets) or simply on the neck of my shirt.

is there anything you use to free up your hands that might not be so run of the mill?

love.

1 comment:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Can't leave home without mine either. I hook it to the straps of diaper bags, or tote bags, or even the edge of my pocket because I don't like things in my pocket.