Friday, April 29, 2011

touch my face!

madelyn loves to talk to maddux and cuddle with him (usually his head).  her enthusiasm, volume and speed usually result in maddux crying or a general startled expression.  i have been trying to help her understand that when she moves less and stays a little farther back, he can see her better and will smile/laugh more.

now that maddux has started reaching for objects (and my face), i knew that if she was patient he would reach for her.  and he did!  she was so very excited and pleased that she didn't move a hair while she was excited telling me, "he's touching my face!  he is touching my face!".

when she wanted him to do it again she held her head still but pointed to her face saying, "touch my face."  maddux found this hysterical and was belly laughing every time she said it while pointing.  she was getting a little too excited by the time i got the camera and he was moving towards startled/crying, but he gives one belly laugh/giggle.  love.

1 comment:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Man that seat looks cozy. they are so cute together.