Tuesday, June 11, 2013

tuesday tip - make-up free

now don't freak out.  my tip is to skip your mascara.  i used to never leave the house without it but i find that it was difficult to (remember to) remove it everyday and often looked more tired than i already was with the black flakes under my eyes when i had to get up and go the next day so i just stopped wearing it to have less darkness around my eyes.  it has been great for me!  now that the kids are getting older and i am sleeping more it is getting worked back into the rotation on a more regular basis.  an unintentional benefit to not wearing make-up daily is that when i do i get lots of compliments.

what is something you couldn't live without pre-kids that just isn't part of your parenting life?

love.

3 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

I highly doubt I'd get compliments without the two measly bits of makeup I attempt daily : mascara and cover up - a light weight one.

Witenkling Mommy said...

Oh, now I get it - read it wrong the first time - when you DO wear the itty bitty amount of makeup, you get compliments. Now I'm amused. I think I am in the same boat. Without makeup people are probably frightened of me :)

Zachritz Family said...

i think mine was a shower...lol. seriously.