Wednesday, December 12, 2012

hanging out

after the difficult day yesterday, i took advantage of not having to leave the house today (madelyn rides the bus to and from school and mason doesn't have school) and spent the day in my pajamas and played with the boys.  i did a lot of laundry too, but i tried to just enjoy the boys.  i got teary on the other end of the emotional spectrum today because i am so lucky to spend days like today (and really every day) with them!  anyway, here are some picture we took of each other while playing in the basement.
 maddux took both of these pictures.  not a bad one of me considering i had not even washed my face!

we all had fun building with blocks and putting together puzzles.  doing (and redoing) one of our united states map puzzles gave me some really great vacation ideas!  now i just have to get matt on board... :)  so thankful for my little men.  love.

1 comment: