Wednesday, December 5, 2012

madelyn's first post

madelyn's class has a new job for the kids - class blogger.  madelyn was the third child to get a turn as the class blogger.  here is her post for the week (i am so proud):

1. Madelyn's Blog

I like playing outside at recess.   I'm super girl.  I play with Sarah.  I like working with math partners and learning to read.  My favorite part of kindergarten is that we learn. We are reading Goldilocks and the Three Bears.  The characters are Goldilocks, Papa Bear, Mama Bear and Baby Bear. I like making pictures for Mrs. Dxxxxxxx.

the other kids can comment on her posts too.  it is a new position in the room so the kids aren't totally invested yet and the only kid comment came from the girl who was the blogger the week before.  and, of course, mommy left a comment too.  love.

2 comments:

Witenkling Mommy said...

Of course I love!

Anonymous said...

I am just now seeing this (12/26). Great job Madelyn! Love, Nana